Thursday, March 12, 2009

The New Blogger

Well Keith the great and wakeem didnt work out my mother doesnt have any time to blog so I decided i should start one for the family.( by the way this is Kaytlyn ... their youngest daughter)So anyway the Deering news is well you all should know Whitney Vance is gonig to be having little baby girl in a month...Wow I will be an Aunt in a month.Im getting old. Anyway... Kyle the second oldest will soon be going on a mission. Oh wow , I cant believe it. I will be the only "K" child. Well, Weston wont be a loner,with Whitney out of the house. Now its Westons turn.Weston has been doing baseball at Westwood for about a month now. He is gifted. Weston also got his license around December or January.And now I am about to start softball. And i havent played for a whole year so disaster party here i come!But the Deering family is just having a good time . And this time I will write more frequently!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Kaytlyn! You Rock!
    I will be glad to hear news from your sweet family.
    Hugs from Texas!!

    ReplyDelete